Top Ten Tuesday is a fun weekly meme, hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Everyone is welcome to join in the fun.
This week is all about the seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, seasons, and years in the titles of books. Here are twenty (some of which are a bit more tangential) titles arranged in increasing order of time unit.
- EVERDAY ANGEL – SECOND CHANCES, by V. E. Schwab
- SECOND STAR TO THE LEFT, by Megan Van Dyke
- THE SMOKING HOURGLASS, by Jennifer Bell
- THE THIRTEENTH HOUR, by Trudie Skies
- MAY DAY and JUDGEMENT DAY, by Josie Jaffrey
- A SONG FOR A NEW DAY, by Sarah Pinsker
- WILLOW MOSS AND THE LOST DAY, by Dominique Valente
- THE THURSDAY MURDER CLUB, by Richard Osman
- THE FRIDAY EDITION, by Betta Ferrendelli
- THIS WILL BE FUNNY SOMEDAY, by Katie Henry
- EVERYDAY SEXISM, by Laura Bates
- THE EMBER DAYS, by Rose Edwards
- THE DARK DAYS CLUB, by Alison Goodman
- THE EDITORIAL PAGE OF THE FALCHESTER WEEKLY, by Marie Brenan
- THE BONE SEASON, by Samantha Shannon
- EMPRESS OF ALL SEASONS, by Emiko Jean
- A SEASON OF SPELLS, by Sylvia Izzo Hunter
- THE FIFTH SEASON, by N. K. Jemisin
- YEAR OF THE REAPER, by Makiia Lucier
- THE HUNDRED-YEAR-OLD MAN WHO CLIMBED OUT THE WINDOW AND DISAPPEARED, by Jonas Jonasson
What books can you think of that feature units of time?